This practice is no ordinary practice! It is not a corporate, it is a practice that not only cares about it's people but demonstrates and breathes good old fashion values where the patient comes first!!!
As a part time Medical Secretary you will be required to manage the day to day running of the practice, answering phones, managing appointments, providing outstanding customer service, invoicing and taking care of the needs of the doctors.
YOU MUST HAVE MEDICAL SECRETARY EXPERIENCE! No exceptions, please don't waste your time by applying if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a busy practice in Joondalup
- Fantastic working conditions, such friendly caring doctors
- Excellent salary based on experience
- Great opportunity to consolidate some of your skills and put them into practice
- This is the role you could be in for the next 5-10 years comfortably
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in medical reception or medical secretary
- Great multitasking skills along with high attention to detail
- Ability to promote and extend the services of the practice
- You will need to be flexible in your hours as there are some late finishes (6:00pm), however you will be paid for these hours.
- Excellent computer skills - preference for Genie or similar, desirable MYOB but not essential.
We are interviewing for this role NOW and looking for a March start.
If the above sounds like something you could do and you have the required experience then send your resume through today by hitting APPLY now.
Hurry, jobs like these don't come along everyday, once they are gone, they are gone!
At Frontline Health we are dedicated to making a meaningful difference to our candidates' careers. As Healthcare Specialist Recruiters we partner with a range of companies across the entire health sector, who trust us to assist them in attracting the best talent for their organisation and, in turn help you build an outstanding career.
At Frontline Health we currently have a wide range of exciting career opportunities within various areas and levels of the health sector, so for a confidential discussion to help move your career onwards and upwards, apply online today.